Aspire CF Sub-Ohm Battery comes with a maximum 40A current and 2000mAh battery. The Spring Connection gives you a fresh look with any 510 Device. It goes well with Aspire Atlantis, Aspire Nautilus, Aspire Triton, Sense Herakles, KangerTech Toptank/Subtank Mini, Kanger CLTank, etc
1. Carbon Fiber Coated Tube
2. Spring Connector Design
3. 40A Maximum current
4. Lock and Unlock Function
5. LED Light Indicator
6. Explosion-proof design?Safety holes?
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
Output Voltage: 4.2V (full power output)
Fit Resistance: 0.3-1.0 ?
1×2000mAh CF Sub Ohm Battery
1×Gift box with anti-fake label
Please note: Aspire USB Charger Cable is not included, to be purchased separately (under Batteries & Chargers)
1. ON/OFF: CF Sub Ohm can be turned on/off by 5 consecutive clicks on the power button. When it is on, the button turns blue with every pressing.
2. LED Light Indicator: Blue LED light means the voltage range is 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED light indicates a voltage less than 3.5V.
3. Lock and Unlock Function: Press the button for 5 times in 2 seconds to lock the battery. The LED lights will flash 3 times. Repeat this procedure or recharge to unlock.
4. Over-discharge Protection: When battery voltage is less than 2.8V (low battery), the Orange LED light will blink 15 times. The atomizer will remain OFF.
1.Unscrew the battery from the vaping device.
2.Slowly screw battery into the USB charger.
3.Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or a computer.
4.The battery will flash 3 times and the button become orange or blue. (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
5.The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
6.Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.
1. If the indicator light stay ON for a long time or the battery surface becomes too hot, please disconnect the battery from the atomizer immediately.
2.Do not force battery connection to other attachments.